Following this mornings quake, the club executive has made the decision to close the surf club building for any use until further notice. We will be arranging an engineering inspection and sign off before we open it again for normal use. We expect that this will take a few days to organise and its hoped this can be done by the weekend.

At this stage, there will no senior training tonight at the beach or the harbour. The junior surf training program is also cancelled for this week (Tuesday and Thursday night).

The executive thanks everyone for their co operation and understanding. Closing the building is a nuisance but our members safety and reassurance is the most important thing for us to consider. Thanks again, any questions please contact Rohan (President) on 022 674 7021.

 

Comment